What does this imply?
- That you declare as a user to have read and understood what is stated here.
- That you declare as a user that all the information you provide is true and accurate, without limitations, reservations or falsehoods; having sole liability for erroneous, false or inaccurate statements.
- That in order to contact through this website, the user accepts, expressly and in their entirety, the following Conditions for use and the privacy and cookies policy in relation to the purpose of the processing of the data you decide to provide to us. The use and Access to globalspedition.com is free of charge, without prejudice to the cost of connection through the corresponding telecommunications network that provides you access as a user.
Global Spedition S.L.U. is registered in the Commercial Registry of Zaragoza in Volume ____, Folio ____, with T.I.C. B50157189 and domicile in Polígono Industrial Malpica, Calle G, Nave 50, 50016 Zaragoza, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Spedition S.L.U. offers users Access to the website in which are included article generally devoted to news and novelties of our company and the transport sector.
The following conditions constitute a contract between Global Spedition S.L.U. and the user regarding the use of this website in compliance with Law (34/2002 LSSI-CE).
The website www.globalspedition.com and the pages it comprises, as well as the information or elements contained in the same (including but not limited to its programming, edition, compilation and all other elements necessary for its operation, all designs, texts, graphics, icons, buttons, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, information, audio and/or image files, designs, source code and object code of the website, among others), as well as logos, brands, commercial names or other distinctive signs, industrial or any other signs subject to industrial and commercial use (hereinafter, the «Website Content») are protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, of which Global Spedition S.L.U. is holder or has licence or express authorization for their use and public communication on the part of the legitimate third-party holders of the same for their inclusion in this website.
The logo of Global Spedition S.L.U., its trade name, and all other brands that appear in this website (hereinafter, the «Registered Trademarks») are registered and/or are property of Global Spedition S.L.U. and/or of third parties who have authorized Global Spedition S.L.U. their use and public communication. No mention and no content in this website can be interpreted as the concession or granting, either by implication, occupation, derivation, transfer or in any other form, of a licence or right over the registered trademarks, except with the prior written authorization of Global Spedition S.L.U. or of said third party that is holder of the Registered Trademarks.
These elements cannot be validly and legitimately copied or distributed for commercial use, nor can they be modified or inserted in other websites without prior express authorization of Global Spedition S.L.U.
Global Spedition S.L.U. authorizes the user to view the contents of this website, as well as to make private reproductions (simple activity of downloading and storage in their computer systems), whenever the elements are solely destined for personal use.
The user agrees to use the service and the contents in a diligent and correct manner, in accordance with the law, morality, public order and these terms and conditions, as well as to not use it to carry out illicit or criminal activities, that violate the rights of third parties or that infringe any rule of the legal system.
Under no circumstances will it be understood that any authorization or licence is granted, nor that waiver, transmission, transfer, total or partial of said rights are made, nor that any right is conferred or expectation of right, without the prior, explicit and written consent of Global Spedition S.L.U. or of the legitimate holders of the same.
Specifically, the user is not authorized to proceed to reproduction, reinterpretation, total or partial, use, exploitation, distribution, alteration, dissemination, sale, for commercial purposes of the contents of this website without the prior express authorization of Global Spedition S.L.U. or of the corresponding holders. Any previous unauthorized use by Global Spedition S.L.U. will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
This website and/or the blog of this website may contain links to other websites or cite the trade name of collaborators that offer their services or products through this website and that in turn, may be holders responsible for their own website which the user decides to visit (hereinafter, “Linked Sites”).
Global Spedition S.L.U. is in no way liable for the management, conditions of use, content, errors or possible contradictions of information that may be found in the websites of ownership of linked sites through this website as independent service providers.
If the user decides to visit any linked site, acknowledges and accepts that they do so under own criteria and it is their exclusive responsibility to take all measures necessary to protect themselves against viruses and all other destructive elements that may derive from of linked them, also being aware that the conditions of use established by the website in question will be applicable to them. Likewise, the user agrees to exempt Global Spedition S.L.U. from any responsibility regarding possible violations of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the owners of the linked sites, from any responsibility regarding the technical availability of the linked web pages, the quality, reliability, accuracy and/or veracity of the services, information, elements and/or contents to which as a user you may access.
Global Spedition S.L.U. does not recommend, promote or identify, or guarantee, represent, sponsor, or vouch for any website, linked or owned by third parties that may be named commercially by the users in the offer of products through this website.
Global Spedition S.L.U. does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore, will not be liable directly or indirectly for the damages caused by the unlawfulness, quality, outdating, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to Global Spedition S.L.U.
Global Spedition S.L.U. will only be liable for the contents supplied on the Linked Sites in the extent to which it has effective knowledge of the unlawfulness and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the user considers that there exists a Linked Site with illicit or unsuitable contents, they must communicate this at the e-mail address email@example.com, without in any case this communication carrying with it the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
- Has the right to know the identity of this company, owner of this website.
- Has the right to clear, concise and up-to-date information about the commercial offer of the service, so that, if requesting a quote or information, at the time of contracting, the user can make a conscious decision of what is needed to know about it.
- Has the right to know the expenses associated with the contracting of the service before contracting it.
- Has the right to not provide personal data that is not necessary for the operation involved.
- Has the right to the protection of their personal data, to be informed about the purpose and subsequent uses of compiled personal data, as well as to access, modify, and cancel their data when they deem it necessary.
- Has the right to receive personalized attention by means other than e-mail.
- Has the right to be informed of the receipt of commercial or advertising information.
- Has the right to be informed of the use and purpose of cookies or other data storage devices in the event that there are any.
Global Spedition S.L.U. authorizes them to view, download and print the website content always under the following conditions:
- They must do so exclusively for their personal and not commercial use;
- They must not disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties, any type of information, element or content, without authorization of the holders of the intellectual and industrial property rights that may fall on such information, element or content that violates the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally and in international treaties; or that constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising, or that involves a violation of secrecy of communications and the legislation of personal data, or photographs or any other type of representation or image of persons under legal age;
- They must not insert or disseminate any information and content that is false, deceitful, ambiguous or inaccurate so as to mislead or that may mislead other users receiving the information;
- Not disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, condoning terrorism or violating human rights;
- They must not use this website to send advertising that is unsolicited or not expressly consented;
- They must not supplant other users;
- They must not use the website content to carry out activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- The website content must not be modified;
- No mention or modification should be eliminated or modified relating to the ownership of the copyright, of the brands, or any other provision regarding intellectual property included in the website content.
The user agrees to hold harmless Global Spedition S.L.U. in any possible claim, fine, punishment or sanction that they may be obliged to bear as a result of the noncompliance by the User with the aforementioned rules of use, Global Spedition S.L.U. additionally reserving the right to solicit indemnification for possible pertinent damages.
Global Spedition S.L.U. does not guarantee continued access, or correct display, downloading or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the pages of this website, that may be impeded, hampered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control or outside its will, or of those that are caused by the existence of computer viruses on Internet.
Specifically, Global Spedition S.L.U. declines all responsibility for damages, harm, losses, claims or expenses, caused by:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections, due to errors in the lines and telecommunication networks or due to any other cause beyond the control of Global Spedition S.L.U.
- Illegitimate intromissions by the use of malicious programs of any type and through any media, such as computer viruses or any others.
- Undue or unsuitable use of the website www.globalspedition.com
- Not fulfilling the expectations of the users in relation to the website and/or its features or contents.
- Receipt, obtaining, storage, dissemination, by the users, of the contents, as well as their use when illicit, negligent, fraudulent, against these conditions, to good faith, to the generally accepted uses or to public order.
- Errors of security or navigation caused by poor operation of the user’s browser or by the use of versions not updated.
- Access by minors to the contents included in the service.
- Unavailability, errors, failures in access and lack of continuity of the service.
- The failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deleting or incomplete transmissions.
- Non-operability or problems in the e-mail address provided by the user.
Specifically, and without limiting character, Global Spedition S.L.U. will not be responsible for the damages of any nature resulting from:
- The contents, information, opinions and statements of any user of Sedition third parties or entities that communicate through the service.
- The use that the users may make of the materials of the service, whether prohibited or allowed, in infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, confidential information, of contents of the service or of third parties.
- Performing of acts of unfair competition and illicit advertising or infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, of business secrets, of contractual commitments of any type, of the rights to honour, to personal and family privacy, and to the image, of property rights and of any other nature belonging to a third party due to the transmission, dissemination, storage, making available, receipt, obtaining or access to the contents.
- The possible loss of data of the users due to causes not attributable to the service.
Global Spedition S.L.U. declines responsibility for the information and contents stored, including but not limited to forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other media that allow third parties to publish content independently on this website.
Nevertheless, and in compliance with the provisions in art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, Global Spedition S.L.U. is at the disposal of all users, authorities, and security forces, to collaborate actively in the removal, or when applicable, blocking of all those contents that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order.,
In the event that the user considers that there exists on this website any content that could be subject to this classification, we ask to be notified immediately by e-mail indicated at the beginning of this legal notice.
Global Spedition S.L.U., in compliance with the Spanish regulations on personal data protection, guarantees full compliance with the obligations provided for, as well as the implementation of the security measures provided in the current Law on Personal Data Protection (Law 15/1999LOPD) and Regulation for Development of the LOPD.
We gather personal data with the contract forms.
Likewise, Global Spedition S.L.U. may impose limits to certain facilities or restrict your access to certain parts or to the entire website or platform, with no need to give prior notice, and without incurring any responsibility whatsoever, either for technical or security reasons, to prevent or avoid unauthorized accesses, losses or destruction of data, or when we consider, at our entire discretion, that you have breached these conditions or any applicable law or regulation.
We wish to state clearly that every modification will have effect with respect to the users that use this website or contract through it subsequent to this modification. Thus, at the end of these conditions their last update will always be published; therefore, the changes introduced will be effective from said date. The continuation of use of this site after the publication of any change in these conditions will be considered as the acceptance of the same.
The user accepts that the claims or complaints against Global Spedition S.L.U. that arise from or are related to the operation or use of this website will be resolved by the court of the competent jurisdiction located in Zaragoza (Spain). If it were Global Spedition S.L.U. who had to make some type of claim will do so before the competent court of the domicile of the consumer or in Zaragoza if it involves legal persons or non-consumer professionals.
If you access this site from a location outside Spain, you are responsible for complying with all applicable local and international laws.
Date of last update: 10 October 2019