The operations, management and technical procedures that are performed in an automated or non-automated manner and which enable the collection, the storage, the modification, the transfer and other actions on personal data, have the consideration of personal data processing.
Regulatory compliance statement
Global Spedition S.L.U. informs the users of the website about its policy regarding the processing and protection of personal data of the users that can be collected by browsing or contracting of services through this website.
Global Spedition S.L.U., owner of this website, guarantees the confidentiality and privacy of the personal data collected, having adopted safety measures to prevent unauthorized alteration, loss, processing or access and ensure the integrity and security of the personal data, as provided in the following legal developments:
- (EU) REGULATION 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of physical persons with regard to personal data processing and to the free circulation of these data, and by which Directive 95/46/CE (General data protection regulation) is repealed
- Correction of errors of the (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, relating to the protection of physical persons with regard to personal data processing and to the free circulation of these data, and by which the Directive 95/46/CE (General data protection regulation) is repealed.
- Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights
Information Society and Telecommunications
- Law 34/2002 of 11 of July on Services of the Information Society and of Electronic Commerce
- General Telecommunications Law 9/2014 of 9 May
Global Spedition S.L.U. will not be liable for incidents on personal data when derived from an unauthorized attack or access to the systems in such a manner that it is impossible to detect by the security measures established or when it is owing to a lack of diligence by the User with regard to the safekeeping of their passwords or of their own personal data.
As user, you accept and guarantee that the personal data you provide are true, holding sole liability for any damage or harm, whether direct or indirect, that could be caused to Global Spedition S.L.U. as the company responsible for this website or to a third party, if you complete any form with false data or data of third parties causing deception, damage or harm.
Kindly notify us of any variation that may occur in the data provided by sending an email to info(@)globalspedition.com
Privacy of minors
According to the European General Data Protection Regulation, children under 16 years of age must not give their personal data to Global Spedition S.L.U., without the prior consent of their parents or tutors.
In the event that Global Spedition S.L.U. detects users that could be under age 16, it reserves the right to request a copy of their National ID or equivalent document, or as applicable, the authorization of their parents or tutors, unregistering them in case fulfilment of this requirement is not accredited or failure to respond.
Incorporation of personal data into the files of Global Spedition S.L.U. Files, purposes and processing
- The incorporation of your personal data in the personal data files for which Global Spedition S.L.U. is responsible.
- Access by Global Spedition S.L.U. to the data that, in accordance with the infrastructure of this website, are needed to contact the user or administer comments in the blog.
- Authorization to communicate with you electronically in response to your queries, by sending of advertising information.
- As a result of your registration and interaction through this Global Spedition S.L.U. website, the following personal information can be collected and stored:
- Name, e-mail and contact information.
- Data in your activities in this platform (articles and content that you visit or are related with your browsing profile);
- Your comments in the blog.
Data are processed on the basis of the explicit consent of the user, fulfilment of requirements established by legal standards or by the existence of a contract between the parties.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data processing for the purposes established in Section 3 (sections a, b, c) is art. 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation, as processing is necessary for the provision of the services requested by the user from THE COMPANY. Providing personal Data for these purposes is optional, but the fact of not providing said data would make it impossible to activate the Services requested.
Recipients and transfers
Recipients: the data collected through the web will not be communicated to third parties, unless they give rise to the start of a commercial relationship, in which case their consent will be formally requested.
International transfer is not foreseen outside the European Economic Area, except for purposes of storage in internet services and in any case the existence of appropriate security measures is guaranteed, as it would, in any case, be with entities acceding to the privacy shield agreement(http://www.privacyshield.gov).
If they were to communicate your data to third parties, your consent would previously be requested.
Data storage period
The data will be stored for a period exclusively necessary to carry out the task for which it was provided, except in the periods established by applicable legislation and in any case, while consent is valid. Nevertheless, personal identifying data and of the use of the website can be stored for a maximum period of 2 years in case they are required by Judges and Courts or to carry out internal actions derived from the undue use of the website.
The user has the following rights in regard to the personal data processed by Global Spedition S.L.U.:
- Right to access to information regarding personal data subjected to processing.
- Right to rectification of the data that the user determines.
- Right to cancellation of their data, so that all or some of the data possessed by Global Spedition S.L.U. are erased.
- Right to opposition to the processing of their personal data.
- Limitation of the processing, determining what data the company can have or total suspension for a limited time from the processing at the request of the data subject.
- Portability of the data: provision, whenever technically possible, of the personal data possessed by Global Spedition S.L.U. to the user when so determined.
- The right to not be the object of individual automated decisions (including the preparation of profiles): the right to not be the object of a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or affects significantly.
- The Right to be forgotten, which is the right that every person has to modify, cancel or delete their personal data that are in the possession of third parties (entities or persons), applied to search engines in internet, in which case to request their legitimate right to disappear from search results for the same, they must address the search engine.
As a user you can always control your connections, eliminate the content that no longer interests them and restrict with whom they share their information; to do this, it is advisable to access and configure the privacy of your accounts.
Given the publication of the European General Data Protection Regulation, and being in the period of adaptation to said applicable regulation, in future updates of this policy we will proceed to integrate the rest of the rights provided by the regulation and defined as right to information, opposition, preparation of profiles, to be forgotten and erasure, access, portability of data and rectification.
Security Measures Applicable to Personal Data Processing
- Security Level: According to the data required from the users on the security level applicable to the files with personal data, Global Spedition S.L.U. applies the measures of the basic security level required by the above-mentioned legislation.
- Security Document: Global Spedition S.L.U. states that it possesses a Security Document, as established by the above-mentioned legislation.
- Manual of Roles and Responsibilities: Global Spedition S.L.U. declares that it possesses and keeps up to date a Manual of Roles and Responsibilities of Personnel with regard to its Information Systems and Personal Data Files as required by current legislation, this Manual having been disseminated to all its personnel. Global Spedition S.L.U. agrees to not allow access or processing of files with personal data to the personnel who have not received a copy of said document.
- Incident Record: Global Spedition S.L.U. states that it possesses an Incident Record, this Record being used by its personnel for the reporting of any incident relating to security of information and personal data included in the personal data files processed.
- Access Control: Global Spedition S.L.U. states that it complies with the following measures with regard to access control:
- Keeps an updated list of users authorized users and accesses.
- It allows access only to authorized users according to the roles assigned to each one of them.
- It establishes mechanisms that prevent access to data or resources with rights different from those authorized.
- The access permissions are granted by the personnel authorized to do so.
- Identification and Authentication: Global Spedition S.L.U. in its access to personal data maintains the following safety measures with regard to the identification and authentication of users that will have access to said data:
- Identification and authentication are personalized.
- There exists a procedure of assignment and distribution of passwords, which requires the use of strong passwords.
- The passwords are stored in an unintelligible form.
- The passwords are confidential (only known by the user).
- The passwords are changed at least once a year.
- Management of Formats: Global Spedition S.L.U. has adopted the following security measures with regard to the formats with personal data:
- It keeps an inventory of formats.
- It has established a labelling system in accordance with the inventory system that additionally allows identification of the type of information they contain.
- It stores the authorized formats in a place with restricted access.
- It has established a system for authorization of the outgoing formats from its installations, including those dispatched by e-mail.
- It adopts specific measures for the purpose of ensuring the confidentiality and security of the personal data during the transport and disposing of formats.
- Security Copies: Global Spedition S.L.U. states that it possesses a system of security copies that guarantees the recovery of information in the event that it is necessary, said system being tested periodically and often.
- Non-automated Files: With regard to the documents with personal data to which Global Spedition S.L.U. has access it adopts the following measures:
- It keeps the documentation in filing units, drawers or cabinets that have devices that obstruct their opening.
- During the revision or processing of the documents, the person in charge of them must be diligent and safeguard it to prevent unauthorized access.
- Only authorized personnel have access to the documents.
- If a transfer of documentation takes place security measures are adopted that prevent the loss or access by third parties to said documentation.
- Personnel: Global Spedition S.L.U. has duly communicated these stated obligations to its personnel, ensuring compliance with the applicable regulations.
Transfer of data to third parties
Global Spedition S.L.U. informs the users that their personal data will not be granted to third persons or organizations different from those that make up the business group Global Spedition S.L.U., with the exception that said transfer of data is based on a legal obligation or when the provision of the service involves the need of a contractual relationship with service providers in charge of the processing. In this last case, the transfer of data will only be carried out to the third party when Global Spedition S.L.U. has the express consent of the user and maintains a contractual relationship with the data processor that guarantees its confidentiality and compliance.
If Global Spedition S.L.U. is required by the competent authorities it can communicate personal information to respond to legal requirements, criminal investigation of a possible illegal activity or claims that affirm that a content infringes the rights of third parties or protect the rights, the property or the security of third parties. In such cases, Global Spedition S.L.U. can communicate personal information to the competent authorities, such as name and surnames, city or province, post code, telephone number, e-mail address, user history and IP address.
Prohibition of users to transfer data of third parties
Global Spedition S.L.U. expressly prohibits the user from sharing, facilitating or transferring to anyone data of third parties that they may obtain as a result of contact, interaction or browsing or query through this website, except if they can accredit the express authorization of the user whose data they intend to transfer.
We remind the users that when we speak of data, we also speak of personal image files. The personal image is data protected by the regulations (Article 5.1 of the Regulation of development of the Personal Data Protection Law). No one can use it without the express consent of the person who appears in it.
As a user you acknowledge that you assume responsibility, agreeing to hold harmless Global Spedition S.L.U. against any possible claim, penalty, fine or sanction which you could be obliged to bear as a result of non-compliance by the user of the described duty.
The data incorporated into the form to make comments in the blog of this website can be read by third parties; likewise, the name and other data reflected can be read, when once administered a comment is approved. If you make comments in the blog of Global Spedition S.L.U. assumes the viewing of the comment and of the data that it uses to assign said comment when it is made.
The IP is considered personal data, in the sense that its location could be investigated and the device and its location could be identified if necessary, at the request of the competent authorities. Global Spedition S.L.U. uses the cookies that register the IP addresses on access and browsing on this website to analyse and measure the access and time of permanence on the different pages of this website, and draw conclusions regarding the trends of traffic on the website.
It is recommended that as a user, you know that we use tools and platforms of Internet that install cookies that do not depend on us; thus, it is possible that the owners of said tools use these data for other uses, for which Global Spedition S.L.U. is not responsible. For this reason, it is recommended that you read the Cookies policy to know which have the nature of own, which are of third parties, which are permanent, temporary or of session; and you can decide to uninstall them as you deem necessary , as it will not significantly affect the browsing result, comfort or experience.
In the cookies policy you will find the quick accesses that will allow you to modify the configuration of your computer or device, deactivating or eliminating the cookies if you so deem it necessary.
We store the personal data of the user in secure servers, protected against the most common types of attacks and located in Spain.
Nevertheless, and given that no invulnerable technology exists, the user must also use the means at their disposal to maintain the security level of their data, by the use of strong passwords, periodic modification of passwords, avoiding the use of the same in diverse accounts as well as avoiding taking note of them on any physical or unencrypted format.
Global Spedition S.L.U. uses technologies adapted to the current state of the art, to protect your data and personal information, striving for the strictest confidentiality and application of technical security tools of technical and organizational information (passwords, physical security, data encryption, etc) that correspond according to the applicable legislation, as well as keeping the security document updated at all times with the regulatorily established measures.
The objectives of the information security policy are as follows:
- The information is protected against losses of availability, confidentiality and integrity.
- The information is protected against unauthorized accesses.
- The business requirements, the legal or regulatory requirements and the contractual security obligations are complied with.
- The security incidents are communicated and processed appropriately.
- Controls are established to oversee with the adherence to the Security Policy, to obtain alignment with the risk management strategy of the organization and establish risk assessment criteria.
- The internal personal data processor will be in charge of maintaining this policy, the procedures and of providing support in their implementation, as well as in overseeing its compliance.
- Each employee is responsible for complying with this Policy and its procedures as applied to their job.