Global Spedition S.L.U. informs the user that if they browse this website or uses the services that we offer through it, they acquire, from the first moment, the condition of user and therefore, these rules constitute a contract between Global Spedition S.L.U. and the user with regard to the use of this website in accordance with the applicable regulations of services of the information society and of electronic commerce (Law 34/2002 LSSI-CE).
What does this entail?
- That they declare as a user to have read, understood and comprehended what is stated here.
- That they declare as a user that all the information they provide is true and exact, without limitations, reservations or falsehoods; being the sole person responsible for erroneous, false or inexact statements.
- That in order to make contact through this website, the user accepts expressly and, in their entirety, the following Conditions of use and the privacy and cookies Policy in relation to the purpose of the processing of the data that they decide to provide to us. The use of and access to globalspedition.com is free, notwithstanding the cost of connection through the corresponding telecommunications network that provides you access as a user.
Identity and owner of the website
Global Spedition S.L.U. is the company that is owner of the service, owner and manager of the website.
Global Spedition S.L.U. is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Zaragoza in Volume ____, Folio ____, with T.I.C. B50157189 and domicile at Polígono Industrial Malpica, Calle G, Nave 50, 50016 Zaragoza, e-mail info(@)globalspedition.com
Global Spedition S.L.U. offers the users access to the website in which articles are included generally dedicated to news and innovations of our company and the transport sector.
The following conditions constitute a contract between Global Spedition S.L.U. and the user with regard to the use of this website in compliance with the stipulations established in the Law (34/2002 LSSI-CE).
Conditions of use
Browsing this website attributes to the user, from the beginning, the condition of user and will be considered express, voluntary and unreserved acceptance. If the user decides to not accept these conditions, they must abstain from accessing and/or using the contents and services offered Global Spedition S.L.U. in this website.
Intellectual and industrial property
The website www.globalspedition.com and the pages that comprise it, as well as information or elements contained in the same (including but not limited to its programming, edition, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, all the designs, texts, graphics, icons, buttons, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, information, audio and/or image files, designs, source code and object code of the website, among others), as well as logos, brands, commercial names or other distinguishing or industrial signs or any other signs liable to industrial and commercial use (hereinafter, the «Website Content») are protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, of which Global Spedition S.L.U. is owner or holds licence or express authorization for their use and public communication by the legitimate third parties owners of the same for their inclusion in this website.
The logo of Global Spedition S.L.U., its commercial name, and all other brands that appear on this Website (hereinafter, the «Registered Trademarks») are registered and/or are property of Global Spedition S.L.U. and/or of third parties that have authorized Global Spedition S.L.U. their use and public communication. No mention and no content in this Website can be interpreted as the concession or the granting, either by implication, occupation, derivation, cession or any other manner, of a licence or right over the registered trademarks, except with prior written authorization of Global Spedition S.L.U. or of said third party that is owner of the Registered Trademarks.
These elements cannot be validly and legitimately copied or distributed for commercial use, or be modified or inserted in other websites without prior express authorization of Global Spedition S.L.U.
What limits or authorizations do we establish to the use of the contents of this website?
Global Spedition S.L.U. authorizes the user to view the content of this website, as well as to carry out private reproduction (simple activity of downloading and storage on their computer systems), as long as the elements are used solely for personal use.
The user agrees to use the service and the contents diligently and correctly, in accordance with the law, morality, public order and these terms and conditions, as well as to not use it to carry out illicit activities or activities constituting crimes, that violate the rights of third parties or that infringe any rule of the legal system.
Under no circumstances will it be understood that any authorization or licence whatsoever is granted, nor that waiver, transmission, total or partial cession of said rights is made, or that any right is conferred, or expectation of right without the prior, explicit and written consent by Global Spedition S.L.U. or of the legitimate owners of the same.
Specifically, the user is not authorized to proceed to the reproduction, total or partial reinterpretation, use, operation, distribution, alteration, dissemination, sale, for commercial purposes of the contents of this website without the prior express authorization of Global Spedition S.L.U. or of the corresponding owners. Any unauthorized previous use by Global Spedition S.L.U. will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
This Website and/or the blog of this website can contain links to other websites or cite the commercial name of collaborators that offer their services or products through this website and that in turn, can be responsible owners of their own website which the user decides to visit (hereinafter, “Linked Sites”).
Global Spedition S.L.U. is in no way responsible for the management, conditions of use, content, errors or possible contradictions of information that may be found on the websites owned by linked sites through this website as independent service providers.
If the user decides to visit any linked site, they acknowledge and accept that they do so at their own discretion and it is their exclusive responsibility to take all measures necessary for protection against virus and all other destructive elements that could result from them, being, in addition, aware that the conditions of use established in the website in question will be applicable to them. Likewise, the user agrees to exonerate Global Spedition S.L.U. from any responsibility with regard to possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights of the owners of the Linked Sites, from any responsibility regarding the technical availability of the linked websites, the quality, reliability, accuracy and/or veracity of the services, information, elements and/or contents which they may access as a user.
Global Spedition S.L.U. does not recommend, promote or identify, or guarantee, represent, sponsor or endorse any linked website or website owned by third parties that may be named commercially by the users in the offer of products through this website.
Global Spedition S.L.U. does not know the content and services of the Linked Sites and therefore, will not assume direct or indirect responsibility for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, failure in updating, unavailability, error and invalidity of the contents and/or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to Global Spedition S.L.U.
Global Spedition S.L.U. will only be responsible for the contents provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the user considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or unsuitable contents they must communicate this to us at the e-mail address info(@)globalspedition.com; under no circumstances can communication involve the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
- Has the right to know the identity of this company which is the owner of this website.
- Has the right to clear, concise and updated information regarding the commercial offer of the service, so that, if requesting an estimate or information, at the time of contracting, the user can make a decision being aware of what is necessary to know regarding the same.
- Has the right to know the expenses associated with the contracting of the service prior to contracting it.
- Has the right to not provide the personal data that is not necessary for the operation involved.
- Has the right to the protection of his/her personal data, to be informed regarding the purpose and subsequent uses of personal data compiled, as well as to access, modify and cancel his/her data when accessing, modifying and cancelling his/her data when the user deems it necessary.
- Has the right to received personalized attention by means alternative to email.
- Has the right to be informed of the receipt of commercial information or advertising.
- Has the right to be informed of the use and purpose of cookies or other devices for storage of data in the event of their existence.
What are the obligations as a user and what can occur if these Conditions for Use are not complied with?
As a user, they agree to make appropriate use of the contents, services and tools that are accessible through this website, subject to the Law and to these Conditions of Use, respecting the other users of the same at all times. For this reason, they expressly agree to hold harmless Global Spedition S.L.U. with regard to any responsibility to any person, that can result from use of the Website Content on their part, that is not in accordance with these Conditions of use or with the current applicable legislation.
What is the user authorized to do, and on what conditions?
As a user, they must respect the subject area and dynamic of the website, making appropriate use of the services and contents, especially:
Global Spedition S.L.U. authorizes them to view, download or print the Website Content, always under the following conditions:
- You must do so exclusively for your personal use, and not commercial use;
- You must not disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content, without authorization of the owners of the intellectual and industrial property rights, that may correspond to said information, element or content, or information, element or content that violates the basic public rights and freedoms acknowledged constitutionally and in international treaties; or that constitutes illegal or unfair advertising, or that supposes a violation of secrecy of communications and legislation of personal data, or photographs or any other type of representation or image of underage persons;
- You must not introduce or disseminate any information and content that is false, deceitful, ambiguous or inaccurate so as to induce or that can induce to error other users receiving the information;
- Do not disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, condoning terrorism or violates human rights;
- You must not use this website to send advertising that is unsolicited or without consent;
- You must not impersonate other users;
- You must not use the Website Content to carry out activities that are illicit or illegal, or against good faith and public order;
- You must not modify the Website Content;
- You must not eliminate or modify any mention or notification relating to the ownership of the copyrights, of the brands, or any other provision regarding intellectual property included in the Website Content.
The user agrees to hold harmless Global Spedition S.L.U. against any possible claim, fine, penalty or sanction that they can be obliged to bear as a result of the breach by the User of the aforementioned rules of use, Global Spedition S.L.U. also reserving the right to request indemnification for corresponding damages, as applicable.
How do we manage the comments in the blog?
Global Spedition S.L.U. reserves the rights to delete any comment or contribution that violates the rules of use of this website. Also not allowed are anonymous, promotional, or insulting comments, or those that go against the good tenor of the website. Under no circumstances will Global Spedition S.L.U. be responsible for the opinions that users may give.
What responsibilities do we exclude ourselves from?
Global Spedition S.L.U. does not guarantee continued access, or correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in the pages of this website, that can be impeded, made difficult or interrupted by factors or circumstances outside of or beyond its control, or of those that are caused by the existence of computer viruses on Internet.
Specifically, Global Spedition S.L.U. does not assume any responsibility for damages, harm, loss, claims or expenses, caused by:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockage or disconnections, due to errors in the lines and networks of telecommunications or for any other reason beyond the control of Global Spedition S.L.U.
- Illegitimate intromissions by the use of malicious programs of any type and through any media, such as computer viruses or any others.
- Undue or inappropriate use of the website www.globalspedition.com
- Not seeing fulfilled the expectations of the users in relation to the website and/or its features or content.
- Receipt, obtaining, storage, dissemination, by the users, of the contents, as well as its illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these conditions, to good faith, to the uses generally accepted or to public order.
- Security or browsing errors caused due to poor operation of the user’s browser or due to use of out-of-date versions.
- Access by minors to the contents included in the Service.
- Unavailability, errors, failures in access and lack of continuity of the Service.
- The failures or incidents that may occur in communications, erasure or incomplete transmissions.
- Non-operability or problems in the email address provided by the User.
Specifically, and not of a limited character, Global Spedition S.L.U. will not be responsible for damages of any nature resulting from:
- The contents, information, opinions and statements of any user or of third persons or entities that communicate through the Service.
- The use that users may make of the materials of the Service, whether prohibited or allowed, in infringement of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights, confidential information, of contents of the Service or of third parties.
- The performance of acts of unfair competition and illicit advertising or infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, of business secrets, of contractual commitments of any type, of the right to honour, to personal and family and image privacy, of property rights and of all other nature pertaining to a third party due to the transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, receipt, obtaining or access to the contents.
- The possible loss of user data due to causes not attributable to the Service.
Global Spedition S.L.U. will not be responsible for the information and contents stored, including but not limited to, forums, chats, generators of blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allow third parties to publish contents independently on this website.
Nevertheless, and in compliance with art. 11 and 16 of LSSI-CE, Global Spedition S.L.U. is at the disposal of all users, authorities and security forces, to collaborate actively in the removal, or as applicable, blocking of all those contents that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, third-party rights or morality and public order.
In the event that the user considers that there is in this website any content that could be subject to this classification, kindly notify us immediately at the e-mail address indicated at the beginning of this legal notice.
Privacy, data protection and cookies
Global Spedition S.L.U., in compliance with Spanish regulations on personal data protection, guarantees full compliance with the obligations stipulated, as well as implementation of the security measures stipulated in the current Law on Personal Data Protection (Law 15/1999LOPD) and Development Regulation of the LOPD.
We gather data of a personal nature with the contact forms.
Global Spedition S.L.U. may modify these conditions at any time, according to the evolution of this website and the contents offered in it, reserving the right to modify, add or eliminate at any time and unilaterally, some of these Conditions of Use, if it deems necessary, either for legal reasons, for technical reasons, or due to changes in the service provided or in the nature or arrangement of the Website, with no obligation to notify or make known to the user said modifications, understanding that their publication on the website is sufficient.
Likewise, Global Spedition S.L.U. can impose limits to certain facilities and services or restrict your access to certain parts or to the entire Website or platform, with no need to give prior notice, and without incurring in any responsibility whatsoever, either for technical or security reasons, to prevent or avoid unauthorized accesses, losses or destruction of data, or when we consider, at our entire discretion, that you have breached these conditions or any applicable law or regulation.
We want to state clearly that all modifications will take effect with regard to users that use this website or contract through it subsequent to the modification. Because of this, at the end of these conditions the last date of their updating will always be published; therefore, the changes introduced will be effective from said date. Continuation of use of this site after the publication of any change in these conditions will be considered as acceptance of them.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
Global Spedition S.L.U. has its office in Spain; therefore, these legal conditions have been edited by virtue of Spanish legislation and applicable regulations of the European Union. In case of conflict, claims or complaints resulting from or relating to your use of this Website, they will be subject to the stated legislation, notwithstanding the principles that regulate conflicts of laws applicable in each case.
The user accepts that the claims or complaints against Global Spedition S.L.U. that come from or are related to the operation or use of this Website will be resolved by the court of competent jurisdiction located in Zaragoza (Spain). If it is Global Spedition S.L.U. who has to make any type of claim, it will do so before the competent court of the consumer’s domicile or in Zaragoza if it involves legal persons or non-consumer professionals.
If you access this site from a location outside Spain, you are responsible for complying with all applicable local and international laws.
Date of last update: 10 October, 2019
For any suggestion or query regarding this legal notice, contact us: email@example.com